a bit of bicycling

the important bits

  • View my daily photo update from my 2017 trip around Africa here.
  • View my daily photo update from my 2012 trip across America here.
  • relaxation station

    Today I slept in until 10 am, and it was absolutely glorious. Then I wandered to the nearest place, and had a lovely breakfast. My goal for the day is to move as little as possible, and I’m doing a pretty good job of it. :o)

    It’s about 95 degrees in Billings, and there’s no air conditioning here. So we’re all sitting around trying to be perfectly still. It seems that everything in Billings is closed on Sunday (including the drug store!), so we’re mainly just kind of hanging around. Everyone is watching the Tour de France, but perhaps not surprisingly, the last thing that I want to do after all day on a bicycle is watching other people bicycle. Also, the Tour de France is only 2,262 miles – they don’t have nothin’ on us. ;o)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment