a bit of bicycling

the important bits

  • View my daily photo update from my 2017 trip around Africa here.
  • View my daily photo update from my 2012 trip across America here.
  • rest (?) day

    My to-do list for today’s rest day nearly did me in…
  • clean bicycle
  • purchase and replace bike chain
  • do laundry,
  • send winter clothes home
  • clean water bottles
  • patch tires
  • charge camera, speaker, phone, and computer batteries
  • go to ATM
  • re-pack
  • blog
  • stock up on toiletries
  • Visit to Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse

    Kathleen and I wanted to rent a convertible and drive up to the old western gambling town of Deadwood, but we just couldn’t squeeze it in. All in all, I’ve concluded that rest days aren’t actually very restful.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment